2001 Volvo V70 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Volvo V70:

2001 Volvo V70 Owner Comments

Dec 022002

V70

When I bought my Volvo the 17 rims were already on the car. I feel I was not sufficiently educated about these wheels so that I could make N informed choice whether to keep them or not. I currently have the 6th and 7th bent rim on my car. I have all the receipts from the other five rim repairs in less than two years. Today I ordered new 16 rims costing $1,000 and it will cost another $1,000 to buy the new tires and have them installed. I have spent almost $1200. On rim repairs and replacing damaged tires. I want all that money back it is absurd to spend $40,000 on a car that keeps costing so much money.

- Houston, TX, USA