$1,250.00

1. repair instrument panel (1 reports)
2003 Volvo V70 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Volvo V70:

2003 Volvo V70 Owner Comments

Nov 192010

V70

instrument panel not working also locks on all doors & fuel

I was told by a mechanic that this is a common problem. He has had to replace 6 control panels and it isn't under a recall. The part was about $200, but to hook it up to the computer and get it set up was $1,000, so the total cost was going to be at least $1,250. I didn't have it at the time, so I just use my GPS to tell me how fast I am driving. Sometimes it will come on so I can see my mileage.

- , Clayton, NC, USA