2005 Volvo V70 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Volvo V70:

2005 Volvo V70 Owner Comments

May 112005

V70

I was driving along the road and the vehicle just died, I put my foot on the gas and it did not accelerate. Warning lights did not come on, nothing signaled to me that anything happened. I was able to pull off the main road and onto a side road, with much difficulty turning my wheel. I stopped the vehicle and restarted and drove back home to switch out with another car. My 3 year old was in the back seat and I was about to get on a highway. Luckily this did not happen while doing 65mph during rush hour traffic.

- Raleigh, NC, USA