2012 Volvo XC60 miscellaneous NHTSA complaints: Unknown Or Other

NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

2012 Volvo XC60 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Volvo XC60:

2012 Volvo XC60 Owner Comments

Dec 192015

XC60

I was in an accident driving on a highway driving my Volvo XC60. I was traveling at approx 100km/H and ran into the back of a semi that was traveling at an approx speed of 80km/H. the impact was in the right front (passenger) side of my xc-60 and the left rear of the semi. The airbags failed to deploy anywhere on the Volvo. Thankfully, nobody was seriously hurt as all were wearing seatbelts. Based on the severity and speed of the impact, I am very suprised and concerned the airbag system didn't function.

- Apo, AE, USA

Mar 012012

XC60 6-cyl

Blind spot information system does not function during inclement weather. System provides incorrect information to the driver about the presence of another vehicle in the blind spot. I believe this increases the risk of accident.

- Cincinnati, OH, USA