6.7

2015 Volvo XC60 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Volvo XC60:

2015 Volvo XC60 Owner Comments

Feb 162016

XC60

The contact owns a 2015 Volvo XC60. While accelerating from a stop, the vehicle stalled without warning. The vehicle was able to restart after multiple attempts. The failure recurred intermittently. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed, but the cause of the failure was not found. The vehicle was not repaired. The contact referenced NHTSA campaign number: 15V555000 (electrical system) and stated that the VIN was not included. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 4,000.

- Bellaire, TX, USA

Jul 012015

XC60

This 2015 xc 60 Volvo was purchased as a demo. A sales manager at the dealership had driven the car about 6,500 miles before I bought it from the dealer. In the 14 months I have owned the vehicle I have complained to the dealership about several electrical malfunctions including the side view mirrors moving when they should not be moving and the tire pressure indicator telling me I had low tire pressure when the pressure was not low. Last week the side mirrors retraced while I was traveling in heavy freeway traffic. The mirrors retracted when I adjusted the back of the seat. This could have resulted in a serious crash. The dealership has always told me they can find no electrical problems. Now Volvo has notified me the tire pressure sensing system does not work properly so I am taking it to the dealer to get it fixed.

- Greenville, NC, USA