- January 16: Volvo Recalls S60, V60 and XC60 Vehicles to Fix Side Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- November 27: Volvo Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Drain Tubes Clog news | 50 days ago
- November 18: Volvo Wins Motion to Dismiss XC90 T8 Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- November 10: Volvo Recalls 74,000 Vehicles to Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 67 days ago
2003 Volvo XC70
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2nd generation XC70 has a transmission issue and the 2003 model year seems to be the worst of it. These are still solidly built and comfortable cars, but if you're looking at buying used you might be better off avoiding the 2003 unless it has already had its transmission replaced.
Worst 2003 XC70 fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo XC70 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 XC70 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo XC70 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the XC70.