CarComplaints.com Notes: I've heard about issues with the parking brake not being sufficient with this car. To be fair, it must be hard to hold back all that awesomeness.

3.0

2008 Volvo XC90 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Volvo XC90:

2008 Volvo XC90 Owner Comments

Jun 272012

XC90 6-cyl

I bought my xc-90 from big dee Volvo on 12/19/2008. I had anti-skid warning come up 2 year ago and took it to big dee. They reset the message. It was fine for a year or so. The same message appeared again in 10/2011 but it went away on it's own. I took it to palisade Volvo and they said it was fine. Now the message appears every day and disappears. The antiskid got turned off automatically. Took it to palisade Volvo today and they said it had a faulty sensor and needs to be replace. The total cost is $750. I believe that the I had a faulty part while the car was on warranty and this falls under the scope of lemon law. I am requesting complete reimbursement of the amount.

- Scarsdale, NY, USA