- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 21 days ago
- April 27: Honda Timing Belt Recall Issued For Separated Teeth recalls | 22 days ago
- April 8: Acura Recalls 360,000 MDX SUVs For Tail Light Failures recalls | 41 days ago
- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 68 days ago
Acura Recall H3U, Z3T:
2016 Acura ILX
If the fuel gauge displays that the vehicle has more gas than it actually does, the vehicle may run out of gas and stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Acura (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2014-2019 Acura ILX vehicles. The vehicles may have a deformed fuel tank, raising the height of the fuel pump and allowing the fuel level float to stick, possibly causing the fuel gauge to display an inaccurate fuel level.
- Acura will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, replace the fuel tank, free of charge. The recall began March 14, 2019. Owners may contact Acura customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Acura's number for this recall is H3U, Z3T.
Click a tab for more information.