- January 2: Honda 5-Speed Transmission Class Action Settlement news | 57 days ago
- December 19: Honda Driveshaft Recall Follows 152 Warranty Claims recalls | 71 days ago
2015 Acura TLX
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2015 Acura TLX owners just want a transmission that can get from 1st to 5th gear without feeling like a washing machine full of bricks. A class-action lawsuit wants answers for why the car’s transmission jerks and hesitates just months after the transmissions were recalled and replaced for not being able to shift into park.
2015 Acura TLX Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Jerks Between Gears50
- Transmission Jerkiness In Stop And Go Traffic21
- Transmission Jerks And Hesitates When Cold12
- Hesitates From A Stop7
- Rpms Fluctuate, Hard Shifts6
- Surges Forward, Parking Slips6
- Not Shifting Properly5
- When Gas Pedal Pressed, Car Doesn't Move5
- Transmission Failure4
- Transmission Grinds3
- Slipped Into Drive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura TLX Model Years
Curious how the 2015 TLX compares to other years?
Check out our Acura TLX overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the TLX.