- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 12 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 23 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 28 days ago
Audi TSB #A011386 2033630-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- MIL on. Rough idle. DTCs are stored in the Engine Control Module (ECM), J623 (address word 01). Engine may have reduced performance without significant loss of power or stalling. Because there are a number of different misfire faults (unrelated to ignition coil operation) that could cause the MIL to illuminate, proper Guided Fault Finding (GFF) misfire diagnosis must be followed before any ignition coils are replaced.
Click a tab for more information.