- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 16 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 19 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 21 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 27 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 32 days ago
Audi TSB #A011462 2036169-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 14-59 dated January 21, 2014. The MIL is on. DTC may be stored in the ECM. Drivability concerns such as hard starting/no starting are present. Outside temperature is sub-freezing. In tank, fuel pump may be making a straining noise.
Click a tab for more information.