- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 24 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 27 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 35 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 40 days ago
Audi TSB #A011518 2040260-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- The message "Oil level sens.: oil change necessary. Please contact Service" briefly appears in the information panel when the vehicle is started. The yellow oil level sensor remains illuminated in the information panel after the message disappears. The MIL is not illuminated and no DTCs related to the oil level sensor are stored. This condition occurs when the oil level is overfilled.
Click a tab for more information.