- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A011528 2040508-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 15-21 dated April 29, 2015. The MIL is on. DTC P046100 (Fuel level sensor circuit Range/Performance) is stored in the engine control module (ECM), J623 (address word 01). DTC P046100 can be caused by miscalculations within the ECM software.
Click a tab for more information.