- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A151627 2043735-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- The MIL is on due to DTCs for cam shift actuator "A" or "B" cylinder range/ performance beings stored in the ECM. Customer complains of occasional poor performance and that cruise control does not always work. Malfunction of the camshaft adjuster of the Audi valvelift system.
Click a tab for more information.