- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 20 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 23 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 25 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 31 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 36 days ago
Audi TSB #A201554 2035073-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 20 number 15-52 dated October 28, 2015. The MIL is on. DTC P045600 (EVAP System Leak Detected NVLD (very small leak)) is stored in the engine control module (ECM), J623 (address word 01). Drivability is not affected. The NVLD pressure switch may erroneously detect a very small leak.
Click a tab for more information.