- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 25 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 28 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 30 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 36 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 41 days ago
Audi TSB #A401549 2018194-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:SHOCK ABSORBER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 14-41 dated July 2, 2014. Oil appears on one or several shock absorbers. Oil may appear on a shock absorber As a result of a leak because the shock absorber is damaged. Oil may appear on a shock absorber As a result of residue from when the shock was filled during production, or as a result of slight condensation in the seal area. This small amount of oil is for lubrication and it reduces wear on the seal.
Click a tab for more information.