- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 18 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 26 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 31 days ago
Audi TSB #A551536 2040628-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:TRUNK LID:LOCK
- Customer complains that the trunk lid open warning is displayed in the instrument cluster even though the trunk is closed. No DTCs are stored. In certain driving conditions, a reverse current may be sent from the halogen trunk light if it is missing its protective diode. Because the trunk light and the trunk lock switch are on the same circuit, the reverse current falsely triggers the trunk open warning. Unlike halogen trunk lights, LED trunk lights are not produced with protective diodes.
Click a tab for more information.