- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 24 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 27 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 35 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 40 days ago
Audi TSB #A571508 2039814-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 15-07 dated February 13, 2015. A remote key low battery warning icon and the warning message "Please change key battery" appear in the instrument cluster. DTC B147918 (Remote key 1 voltage too low) is logged in the vehicle electrical system control module (BCM1). The remote key battery is correct. Incorrect diagnostics for determining low remote key battery voltage in the software of the vehicle electrical system control module (BCM1). The software was improved for series production.
Click a tab for more information.