- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 28 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 33 days ago
Audi TSB #A661549 2030471-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 15-46 dated February 19, 2015. Customer may report that the license plate attachment screws do not install properly. The license plate brackets are designed to be used with the appropriate-length screw installed by hand with a screwdriver. Damaged warranty parts have been returned to Audi of America with evidence of excessive torque used when installing the screw and/or excessive screw length.
Click a tab for more information.