- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 18 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 26 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 31 days ago
Audi TSB #A701544 2038029-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 70 number 14-39 dated August 11, 2014. Various squeaks and/or rattles are heard from the roof area on vehicles equipped with a panoramic sunroof. These noises can be created by the points of contact between the sunroof cover trim frame and the clips that retain it to the headliner.
Click a tab for more information.