- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 22 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 27 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 33 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 38 days ago
Audi TSB #A871563 2010146-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 87 number 14-54 dated August 28, 2014. There is an unpleasant, musty odor coming from the heating and ventilation system. The odor usually occurs when the vehicle has been sitting unused for five hours or more. The odor usually occurs within 20 to 60 seconds after the vehicle is started. Condensation, which is a normal condition in all A/C systems, can cause a musty odor. If the odor is noticeable in the vehicle when the engine is not turned on, the cause may be mold and mildew in the passenger compartment, and not be related to the A/C system. All other possible sources of the odor must be investigated before this bulletin can be performed.
Click a tab for more information.