- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 28 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 33 days ago
Audi TSB #A911437 2030947-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 13-92 dated July 16, 2013. The customer complains that when he or she is trying to place a phone call from the vehicle while using a Bluetooth®-connected phone, the phone call disconnects before it begins and an error shows on the MMI display. The message may be "Function not supported" or "Network error". The customer is using a phone with the Android operating system. In addition, Skype®, or another network-based communication software, is installed on the phone. Call can be placed directly from the phone without a problem. When the phone receives the request to place a call from the vehicle, a prompt appears on the phone asking the user to choose how the call should be placed. If the prompt is ignored, the MMI system disconnects the call because it assumes that the phone is not responding.
Click a tab for more information.