- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A911452 2037756-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- The customer complains about GPS navigation issues that may be antenna-related. No DTC entry is logged. This bulletin should be performed before any other bulletins that cover specific customer complaints. If the GPS antenna cable became partially connected during assembly or during a repair, it may still function. But, the partially-connected cable can cause an intermittent issue that does not cause a DTC to be logged.
Click a tab for more information.