- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 16 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 19 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 21 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 27 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 32 days ago
Audi TSB #A911464 2038500-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION: CAMERA SYSTEM
- The rearview camera does not work. No rearview camera image is shown. Only the parking aid ultrasonic sensor map is shown in the MMI. DTC B200500 (Data Record Invalid) is logged in the rear-view camera control unit, J772. DTC B200500 indicates that the parameter data stored in the control unit is incorrect. This DTC is incorrectly set in the control unit. As a result, it disables the functionality of the rear-view camera.
Click a tab for more information.