- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A911593 2037087-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 14-39 dated April 24, 2014. The option to send new text messages cannot be accessed through the Messages function in the MIB MMI telephone menu. Additionally, the option to send text messages using ?New? is greyed-out in the Messages menu. Received text messages cannot be displayed. The MIB High system is the first Audi MMI system that supports the Bluetooth Message Access Profile (MAP). Some mobile phones do not have the complete set of MAP features and functions implemented in their operating systems, which affects the available options in the MMI system. For model year 2016 A6 and A7 vehicles with the MIB2 MMI system, the MMI will automatically attempt to connect to MAP when the phone is first paired to Bluetooth. If the phone does not allow the MMI to access the phone?s text messages (MAP), then it will not be possible to manually force the MMI to make this connection (although it was possible with the MIB1 system). Instead, the customer will need to activate this feature on the phone after the pairing process, then disconnect and reconnect the Bluetooth connection to the MMI.
Click a tab for more information.