- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 12 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 23 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 28 days ago
Audi TSB #A911633 2037809-
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- The navigation map does not show the latest roads or points of interest. The map download provided by the myAudi website cannot be performed. The customer does not know how to obtain the data or cannot perform the update after downloading the data. The MMI is slow to respond or freezes during the map update. For vehicles with MIB2, the MMI over-the-air map update does not allow for a full map update and shows greyed-out regions. The customer is concerned that the OTA map update will consume too much data from the Audi connect data subscription.
Click a tab for more information.