- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #ATE-13-20
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes AT-13-19 dated November 21, 2013 due to addition of tool 10-222A/31A and T10530. Audi of America is pleased to inform you of the release and automatic delivery of Required Special Tools which are used on the new Audi A3 MY 2015 vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.