- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #AWC 18-07
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This communication serves as a reminder that dealers are to check for pre-existing conditions for all Generations of 2.0L TDI and 3.0L TDI resale, buyback, TDI Direct, and VCI auction vehicles prior to proceeding with the AEM Emissions Recall. Only create an Audi Technical Assistance Center (TAC) ticket if required by applicable recall.
Click a tab for more information.