- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 12 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 23 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 28 days ago
Audi TSB #Circular - Emiss
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- The Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board have determined that Audi A3 vehicles equipped with a 2.0L 4-cylinder TDI engine do not comply with applicable emissions regulations. The emissions control systems on the vehicles will not control emissions under off-cycle conditions as effectively as during the federal test procedure. The extent of the emissions increase under off-cycle conditions depends upon how the vehicles are driven. Phase 2 A&B. Updated work instructions.
Click a tab for more information.