- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 26 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 29 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 37 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #Elsa Newsletter
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- TSBs in this newsletters include the MIL on due to DTC P042000 and/or P043000 (Catalyst system Bank 1/2, Efficiency below threshold) being stored in the ECM. New ECM software implemented to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.