- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 26 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 29 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 37 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #PDI - 2015 A3 Ch
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This document contains the Audi technician report. All items must be completed prior to customer delivery by an Audi technician. For A3 ONLY - Soak full body cover with water before removal (see TSB 2037319 for details). Refer to the Special functions tab of ODIS Diagnosis using GFF for the PDI function tests. Audi recommends using an Audi approved battery charger to prevent excessive battery discharge during inspection.
Click a tab for more information.