- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 18 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 26 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 31 days ago
Audi TSB #Update Bulletin
2015 Audi A3
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- On Audi A3 vehicles with 2.0 ltr TDI engine manufactured within a specific period it is possible that the engine control module may sporadically cause an excessive amount of current to be drawn from the vehicle battery after the vehicle is parked. This Update is in effect until removed.
Click a tab for more information.