- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 24 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 60 days ago
Audi Recall 69Z4:
2016 Audi A3
A deactivated passenger air bag increases the risk of injury during a crash.
Air Bags — Occupant Classification System - Ocs (Front Passenger)
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2015-2016 Audi S3 Sedan, 2015-2019 A3 Sedan and A3 Cabriolet, 2016-2018 A3 e-tron, and 2017-2019 RS3 vehicles. An improper electrical contact may cause the Passenger Occupant Detection System (PODS) to falsely detect a malfunction and deactivate the passenger air bag.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the connector and reroute the cable, free of charge. The recall began September 12, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 69Z4.
Click a tab for more information.