- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 71 days ago
Audi TSB #A211421 2039006-
2013 Audi A4
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 21 number 14-20 dated November 17, 2014. MIL on. Customer may report a reduction in power. DTC P029900 (Turbo/Super Charger Underboost) is stored in the engine control module (ECM), J623 (address word 01). The circlip connecting the turbo wastegate actuator rod and the wastegate flap lever can fall of due to low tension of the clip. Consequently, the wastegate linkage becomes disconnected, causing MIL on and DTC P029900.
Click a tab for more information.