- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 23 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A531302 2034404-
2013 Audi A4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Customer may report that the vehicle does not start due to a discharged battery. DTC U101100 (supply voltage too low) is stored in the gateway, J533 (address word 19), and/or the electronic parking brake (EPB) control module, J540 (address word 53). According to the test plan "19-Read Data Bus Keep-Awake Manager", the EPB control module kept the data bus active for prolonged periods of time. The EPB switch appears to be permanently operating (applying or releasing the parking brake) due to an internal mechanical issue or because it is jammed or blocked by debris or by a foreign object. Test plan "19-Read Data Bus Keep-Awake Manager", identifies the EPB control module as keeping the data bus active for prolonged periods of time.
Click a tab for more information.