- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 13 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 16 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 18 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 24 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 29 days ago
Audi TSB #A011656 2040491-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- The technical service bulletin is in regards to the MIL being on due to DTC P1B1C00 (coolant pump mechanical malfunction) being stored in the ECM. "Coolant System: Fault Turn Off Engine" and the Coolant symbol appear in the information panel. Condition can be caused by a defective thermostat or the diagnostic software is incorrectly displaying the warning.
Click a tab for more information.