- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 18 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 26 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 31 days ago
Audi TSB #A101511 2018288-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 10 number 13-10 dated September 5, 2013. Prior to engine replacement, any debris lodged in transferred assemblies must be removed. If the engine experienced a serious mechanical problem, it is possible that small pieces of metal debris resulting from the mechanical problem may have become deposited in the intake manifold, air intake hoses, exhaust manifolds, exhaust down-pipes, turbocharger, supercharger, and/or intercooler. If these metal debris pieces are not removed prior to the installation and operation of the replacement engine, they could be drawn into the combustion chamber, which can cause a knocking noise and subsequent serious engine damage.
Click a tab for more information.