- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 14 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 19 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 25 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 30 days ago
Audi TSB #A191667 2039018-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- A small amount of dry or crusted coolant is seen on the coolant pump housing. The coolant level warning is not on. A minor coolant leak is possible during the break-in phase of the coolant seal on the coolant pump. The dry coolant marks are normal.
Click a tab for more information.