- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 16 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 19 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 21 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 27 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 32 days ago
Audi TSB #A201658 2042166-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- MIL on (DTC P045600 - EVAP system leak detected NVLD (very small leak)) - Repair Authorization. DTC P045600 (EVAP System Leak Detected NVLD (very small leak)) is stored in the engine control module (ECM), J623 (address word 01). Drivability is not affected.
Click a tab for more information.