- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A371448 2030007-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 12-65 dated September 25, 2012. Customer may report harsh shift concerns, but the customer is unable to determine the shift point because there is no gear indicator in the cluster. The concern can be reproduced. No faults are stored. TAC must be contacted before any repairs are attempted. Specific information about the concern must be gathered (as described in the Service portion of this bulletin) before TAC is contacted.
Click a tab for more information.