- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A401440 2023187-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: STEERING:WHEEL AND HANDLE BAR
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 13-35 dated September 23, 2013. Squeaking noises are heard when the steering wheel is turned or maneuvered. The noises may be more prevalent in wet weather. The folds of the outer rubber boots on the front axle shafts may come in contact with each other when the steering wheel is turned, causing squeaking noises. These noises are more likely to occur when the vehicle is new. The volume and occurrence of the noise will dissipate after a short break-in period.
Click a tab for more information.