- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A401548 2042603-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: STEERING
- When the vehicle is driven between 35 mph and 75 mph, a noise can be heard in the front of the vehicle. The customer may say that the noise is coming from the steering column area, and may describe the sound as buzzing, humming, whistling, whining, grinding, howling, and/or droning. The best way to understand the complaint is to discuss it with the customer. Faulty wheel bearing(s) may cause the noise.
Click a tab for more information.