- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 12 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 23 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 28 days ago
Audi TSB #A441660 2034445-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
- Customer reports seeing the messages "TPMS" and "Tire pressure: System malfunction!" in the instrument cluster. This occurs after the engine is started, the message "TPMS" appears briefly and then turns off. There are no DTCs stored.
Click a tab for more information.