- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A481463 2028220-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: STEERING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 48 number 13-54 dated September 13, 2013. Steering wheel appearance damaged due to external impact (e.g., contact with finger nails, zippers, watches, rings, etc.). External impact (e.g., contact with finger nails, zippers, watches, rings etc.) can cause damage to the appearance of the steering wheel. This type of damage is not warrantable, as numerous investigations have shown that there is no fault in material or workmanship.
Click a tab for more information.