- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A901451 2021151-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 12-63 dated October 4, 2012. The customer may report flickering of the dash insert lighting, of the A/C control panel lighting, or of the inside light. The condition occurs when the accelerator is pressed while the vehicle is in P or N, or when the vehicle is shifted down when moving downhill. Only vehicles with PR number 8GH may be affected. When high electricity consumers are switched off when the battery is fully charged, the energy generated by the alternator is sometimes too great for the power system to absorb. This may lead to briefly-increased voltage, causing the lights to flicker.
Click a tab for more information.