- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 24 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 27 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 35 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 40 days ago
Audi TSB #A911387 2024683-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 10-68 dated October 26, 2010. The MMI control knob joystick is loose or has fallen off. Only vehicles with navigation and without MMI touch are affected.
Click a tab for more information.