- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 16 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 19 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 21 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 27 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 32 days ago
Audi TSB #A911446 2033313-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE: ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 96 number 13-54 dated March 15, 2013. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) does not work. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) does not work. The message "ACC no sensor vision" appears in the cluster. DTCs are logged in the distance regulation control module, J428 (13). Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) is deactivated when the radar sensor does not see any objects for an extended period of time (varies based on environmental conditions). The most common cause for this type of deactivation is that the field of vision of the radar sensor is blocked.
Click a tab for more information.