- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 24 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 27 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 35 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 40 days ago
Audi TSB #A911517 2042013-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
- While using Audi connect, the customer cannot access the online destination search and/or the Google Earth navigation view. ?This service is currently unavailable. Please try again later" message appears in the MMI. The customer may also see an error message in the myAudi portal indicating that one or multiple licenses are expired and must be renewed. Replacing the SIM card or MMI hardware or performing the SVM recovery activation will not remedy the concern.
Click a tab for more information.