- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 28 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 33 days ago
Audi TSB #A911584 2040579-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- During PDI, the Navigation function is found to not be available. The error message "Navigation data is invalid" appears in the MMI. During a certain production period, the supplier of the MMI main unit, Harman, incorrectly configured the software for the MMI. As a result, Navigation cannot be activated.
Click a tab for more information.