- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 26 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 29 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 37 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A911592 2040579-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 15-84 dated May 14, 2015. During PDI, the Navigation function is found to not be available. The error message ?Navigation data is invalid? appears in the MMI. During a certain production period, the supplier of the MMI main unit incorrectly configured the software for the MMI. As a result, Navigation cannot be activated.
Click a tab for more information.